This is the flagship model for Dunnett Classic – the original Titanium snare drum AKA “The Bomb.” Often copied but never duplicated, the Classic Titanium offers a pure, rich tonality with controlled overtones that offer a unique dissonant ring. The Dunnett Classic Titanium is made using Dunnett’s proprietary Year 20 formula Titanium – a U.S. made material that is exclusive to Dunnett.This snare drum is a favorite of many of today’s top professional drummers and recording studios.
Its light titanium shell provides outstanding sensitivity, volume, and tonal characteristics. The luxury-class appointments include a die-cast Dunnett design R-Class throw-off with 180° swivel lever, Hypervent I adjustable air vent, R-Class chrome-over-brass tube lugs, and triple-flange hoops. Remo batter head and Dunnett snare side head. 14 x 6.5″.
Dunnett Classic Drums 14 x 6.5 Titanium
100% Canadian made by our good friend Ronn Dunnett.
- The lightest metal shell available
- All-metal die-cast Dunnett design R-Class throw off with 180 degree swivel lever
- Hypervent I adjustable air vent
- R-Class chrome-over-brass tube lugs
- 2.3 mm triple flange hoops
- Remo Ambassador coated batter heads/Dunnett snare side heads (exclusive to Dunnett Classic)
- 42-strand snappy snare wires