- – Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- – Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- – Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- – Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- – Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- – Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
Roland Bt-1 Trigger Bar
The Roland BT-1 is an innovative electronic trigger pad that easily attaches to a V-Pad or acoustic drum. The BT-1 bar trigger pad’s compact curved form factor hugs the perimeter of your drum and pokes up just enough to be an easy target, saving space in your setup and giving you the flexibility to position it ergonomically. You can even attach multiple BT-1s to your acoustic drum kit without ruining its appearance. With its compactness and affordability, the Roland BT-1 is a great addition to your kit.