Promark Broomsticks are a hybrid between brushes and Promark Rods made from actual broomcorn. Broomsticks offer greater volume than brushes, though less attack than rods. Adjustable O-rings allow the player to change the spread of the bristles much like one would with a pair of brushes.
- Hybrid of brushes and Promark Rods
- Diameter: 1″ Length: 14″
- Adjustable O-rings allow for control of bristle spread
- Made from actual broomcorn
- All Promark broomsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
– Great for full drumset as well as hand percussion like cajons and congas!
– Offer more volume than standard brushes