From its sleek, innovative hardware designs and legendary Gretsch-formula shell, Catalina Maple is a favorite among players that want a terrific sounding Gretsch drum set with ergonomically satisfying playing experience and a fresh, contemporary look.
Catalina Maple’s mounting hardware includes a round “gas cap” bass drum mount plate and an ultra-low profile GTS mounting system. Gretsch T-Wing screws and bolts are included on all fittings for drummer-friendly feel and rubber isolated die-cast bass drum claws help keep bass drum hoops looking new.
The 7-ply Gretsch-formula maple shell has 30-degree bearing edges and natural shell interiors. Bass drums include telescopic bass drum spurs and matching maple wood bass drum hoops. Toms and snare drums feature 2.5mm triple flanged hoops. All drums are fitted with Remo® drum heads.
Gretsch Catalina Maple Shell Packs
$1,499.99 – $1,949.99
7-piece all-maple Drum Kit with Three Rack Toms, Two Floor Toms, One Kick Drum, and One Snare Drum.
Loaded with tons of great features, these Catalina kits offer amazing value for a maple kit in a large 7pc configuration.
Gretsch Catalina Maple 7-piece Drum Kit Features:
- Gretsch formula 7-ply maple shells
- Catalina Maple Round Badge
- Shell interiors: hand tinted
- Shell exteriors: satin
- Bearing edge: 30-degree
- Tom/snare hoops: 2.3mm triple flanged
- Bass drum hoops: maple with matching lacquer or inlay
- Hardware: Gretsch low-profile GTS tom suspension system
- Gretsch low-profile tom and FT leg brackets
- Gretsch double tom holder with cymbal mount and 12.7mm L-Arms
- Gretsch “T-Wing Nut”
- Gretsch bass drum mount plate with “G” memory lock
- Gretsch tom clamp
- BD claw with rubber isolator
- Remo drum heads