Your snare drum needs the DW 3300 snare stand. The sturdy and stable 3300 has double-braced legs, rubber feet, an adjustable basket, and a compact footprint that makes it easy to position in multi-pedal set-ups. The 3300 features hinged memory locks at the tube joints that give you totally repeatable, precise height settings. DW’s 3000 Series hardware is built with the quality to perform over the long haul. And best of all, the 3300 snare stand is amazingly affordable! Make your kit the best it can be, with the DW 3300 Snare Stand!
DW 3300 3000 Series Snare Stand Features at a Glance:
- Compact footprint makes it easy to position in multi-pedal set-ups
- Sturdy yet lightweight design fits 12, 13 and 14″ snare drums
- Adjustable height and basket; rubber feet
- 1″ tripod base with double-braced legs
- Fine tooth tilter allows precise, dependable adjustment
- Hinged memory locks at tube joints guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings
Give your snare a firm foundation, with the DW 3300 3000 Series Snare Stand!
DW 3000 Series Snare Stand
Snare Stand with with Adjustable Basket, Double-braced Legs, Fine Tooth Tilter, and Rubber Feet.
A straight-forward design that fits 12, 13 and 14 snare drums. Steel double-braced legs offer optimal support for heavy snares, while the scaled-down footprint make it easy to position in between multi-pedal set-ups.
[3/4″ upper tube] [1″ base tube]