With acoustic-drum triggering more popular now than ever, Roland has responded to requests from the market and created these new-generation triggers: the RT-10K (for kick drums), RT-10S (for snare drums), and RT-10T (for toms). Physically smaller than their predecessors, the new 10-series triggers are easier to position. Best of all, they feature new trigger-sensing technology for improved response.
- New sensor system and lighter material case to improve the trigger response
- Can be used with mesh heads as well as regular acoustic drumheads
- Works directly with Roland V-Drums TD series, TMC-6, SPD series, and HPD-series
- RT-10S supports separate head/rim dual triggering
- Approximately 10% smaller than previous models
- Kensington security lock-hole for theft-proof merchandizing
- Advanced trigger device for playing electronic sources from an acoustic bass druM
- Compatible with Rolands TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Protective grip prevents marring of wood bass drum hoops
- TRS connection cable included
Roland Acoustic Drum Triggers
$149.99 – $159.99
Mission number one with this new series was to improve trigger sensing, and that’s precisely what Roland accomplished with the RT-10K/S/T. The new sensor system is designed to eliminate false retriggering by offering an adjustable sensor structure. The reduced size and lighter weight of the triggers are helpful in improving sensitivity.