To match his aggressive drumming, Pearl Artist Matt Halpern designed each element of his Signature Snare Drum to complement – as well as contrast – the complex nature of his playing. Subtle touches, like black powder-coating and three shell vents help to temper the lively nature of its 1.5mm Brass shell. MasterCast die-cast hoops boost projection, but Evans Heavyweight Dry heads deliver a yielding attack. Its SR150 Click-Lock strainer delivers increased sensitivity, while visual touches like black/brass STL Swivel Tube Lugs and striking yellow gaskets, serve to inspire the ideal performance. The end result is a snare drum that serves in a variety of styles and situations with cutting, dry versatility and responds evenly to the heaviest hit.
• Designed by Pearl Artist Matt Halpern
• Triple-Vented 1.5mm brass shell w/black powder-coat finish
• Black/Brass STL swivel tube lugs
• Evans Heavyweight Dry Batter Head
• MasterCast die-cast hoops
• SR150 Click-lock strainer
Matt Halpern 14″ x 6” Signature Snare Drum