A new definition to the term “hand percussion.”
In essence, the Finger Shot is a mini versions of the One Shot Shaker, designed to attach easily to a player’s fingers by means of elastic ribbons. Rhythmic patterns can be created simply by moving the hands up and down in the air. The more a Finger Shot is used; the louder and more distinctive the shaker sound.
The Finger Shot is also perfect for adding a subtle nuance to rhythms played on congas, bongos, or a cajon. The miniature size of the Finger Shot lets it make its musical contribution without interfering with the player’s drumming technique.
Innovative, versatile, and eminently musical, LP’s Finger Shot is proof positive that good things come in small packages.
Price listed per individual shaker.
LP Finger Shot Shaker (Single)
- Finger sized version of the popular LP One Shot Shaker
- Attaches easily to fingers with elastic ribbon
- Constructed of durable anodized metal
- Only one “live” striking area enables the percussionist to lay forward/down strokes only (no shadow or ghost strikes follow)
- Perfect for playing with congas or bongos
- Allows complex patterns to become simplified
- Delicate sound quality for studio recording