With the DW 9909 Bass Drum Lifter, you can transform a floor tom into a bass drum without damaging the drum’s finish. If you’ve ever wanted to experiment with using different drums for kick, the 9909 is the key. Take a floor tom, lay it on its side on the 9909’s four rubber-cushioned arms. The 9909 gently cradles you drum at perfect beater height, while its rubber/spike tipped feet keep it from creeping forward on any surface flooring. The 9909’s arms are fully adjustable, and can accommodate irregularly-shaped instruments such as congas and even djembe. Go ahead – craft your cutting-edge signature kick sound – with the DW 9909.
DW 9909 Floor Tom Lifter / Bass Drum or Djembe Cradle
DW 9909 Bass Drum Lifter Features:
- Gently cradles you drum at perfect beater height
- Integrated pedal mounting bar
- Rubber-cushioned arms will not harm your drum’s finish
- Can accommodate irregularly-shaped instruments such as congas and djembe
- Rubber/spike tipped feet keep the 9909 from creeping forward on any surface flooring