Ultimate Expression for pro performance.
We are extremly excited to get these to our customers. As part of the new flagship V-Drums series, the TD-50K offers unparalleled expression for top-level performance, demanding practice sessions, and pro studio work. Built on the foundation of the new TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling, this electronic kit provides Roland’s most impressive and wide-ranging sounds yet. The advanced processor is complemented by newly developed snare and ride pads, which feature multi-element sensor systems and high-speed digital communication with the module. The TD50 delivers exceptional playability and maximum expression.
• New 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
• New 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride provides improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
• Flagship electronic drum kit with ultimate expression
• TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
• Additional cymbal pads include VH-11 V-Hi-Hat, CY-12C crash, and CY-13R crash/ride
• KD-120-BC Kick Trigger Pedal and three PDX-100 V-Pads for toms
• Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
• USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
• Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
• Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
• MDS-50K drum stand
Roland TD50KS V-Drum Electronic Kit
Call/Email for special bundle packages!
Just Drums will NOT be undersold on TD50’s!
With the TD-50 Drum Sound Module as the centerpiece, the Roland TD-50KV Electronic Drum Kit elevates the expressiveness, response and playability to a new level. All new sounds have more realism, natural resonance, clarity and a wider dynamic range to capture every nuance of the player’s technique.
Sound Module: TD-50 x 1; Snare: PD-140DS x 1; Ride: CY-18DR x 1; Rack Tom/Floor Toms: PDX-100 x 3; Hi-Hat: VH-11 x 1; Crash: CY-12C x 1; Crash/Ride: CY-13R x 1; Kick: KD-120BK x 1; Stand: MDS-50K x 1