Ludwig Atlas Classic hardware is designed to be light-weight, very compact, and durable for gigging drummers with small performance spaces. The boom cymbal stand features a gearless, dual-axis rotating joint that can hold the drum at virtually any angle. The flat legs of the stands allow you to completely overlap the bases of your setup, saving you feet of working space – a critical feature for pit orchestra drummers. Additionally, the Acculite Sustain Feet create a small resonance chamber between the stand and the floor, in turn giving mounted drums and cymbals more resonance.
Ludwig Atlas Classic Flat Base Boom Stand
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places cymbals securely at any angle and keeps them locked where you need them to be.
- Acculite Sustain Feet (Patent Pend): Standard on all Atlas Classic stands, Acculite Sustain Feet are designed to increase placement versatility compared to other flat based stands. Their dual-slot design allows for unrestricted, overlapping positioning using alternating heights on companion stands. Acculite’s bottom chamber further creates a sonic barrier between the stand and the floor, improving resonance from mounted cymbals, toms and snare drums.
- 12mm Convertible straight/boom tilter
- 7/8,3/4″ tubing for light weight and portability
- Insulated tube joint clamps